Thursday, February 19, 2009

My New Social Networks is Launch!

Hai there ....
Im very happy because my social networks is officially launch. Well.. it used free social networks at Ning.com. I made this social networks to bring all F&B proffessional and Hotelier also people who have interest in 1 social networking. At this page, after you join to become a member -free-, you can add the other members as a friend. you can post your photos or video, blog and notes about that related to this social networks. Even there is live chat . For get Status in your page you can easily add application in setting's page. You can post job information also if you know some.. to help the other gets proper information. I do really hope someday this social networks will grow with a lot of member. Now.. its only had 9 member at day 4. But.. i am happy. So.. please if you are - person-what i am talking about... support me by joining FHC (F&B and Hotelier ) Worldwide ... meet you there ...

No comments: